Monday, June 28, 2010

What are YOU missing out On?

What people are saying about the book Adventures of a Gravestomper and its author, Corin White:

Corin is a massive action taker!
--Dave Lakhani, Author of the national bestselling phenomenon, Subliminal Persuasion


“I love your style. You've created an amazing persona and are doing great things, keep up the good work, more people need to go gravestomping!”

--Dave Lakhani, Author of the national bestselling phenomenon, Subliminal Persuasion


I have [read it], within a few hours of its arrival. I'm inspired to get out and visit graveyards more…

--Matt Hucke, Author of Graveyards of Chicago and Graveyards.com


Corin. I went to my Grandson Grade 8 graduation last night and I made it. As you know I don't leave my home very often. I keep your book close to me and it has helped me more than you will ever know. Thanks
--Patti Cameron


"Apparently your book rocks! Staff will not send to me until all done reading; they've hijacked my book - I am furious - should have next week - they're so annoying."... --Anna, owner of Erzulies Voodoo, New Orleans

Your book is outstanding! Far beyond what I had thought & so you know - "No angry dirt here, no way sir, no way!" "Motivational, inspirational, and a "must" read for anyone." --Jennifer R Bernard, Photographer


Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the book and will probably read it at least once more. I appreciate the motivation without all the airy-fairy-touchy-feely.

And, I took a risk today. I sent a CD to a famous local songwriter. Maybe nothing will come of it, maybe she'll end up using it as a coaster, but I had to at least make the effort. So, we'll see.
--Kim Caudell, Traditional Folk Musician


What an absolutely AMAZING blog you have here. I feel completely inspired and in a fashion that is not the usual condescending, speaking to the lowest common denominator, boiled down fashion, that completely disconnects me from the message. Wow! Utterly awed. --Chris Davis

“This book kicks ass!” Ricki Linnenkohl:

“Do you think you will ever come out to Salem Mass?? I Love the Cemeteries out there and would LOVE to stomp thru them with you.”
--Cindy Walker Herring


“You inspire us” --Wayde Kissane


This is my goal & I WILL achieve it! I'm getting older & don't have that much time left to... do ALL the things I want. I have to be selective. That's my beginning anyways! Sort & free up my life! THANK YOU for putting it in terms that spoke to me!!!! --Ann Bruner‏

“I devoured, enjoyed and digested the book! You certainly gave me just what I needed to push forward with an important project! Your amazing, thanks!’ --Gigi Driggers

By the time I was done watching the video about the five dead Thomas children, I was ready to jump up out of my seat and add another 50 things to my already giant (but getting smaller minute-by-minute) to-do list.
--Leigh Clements, owner Shot in the Dark Mysteries


Wisdom and knowledge comes from many sources. One that I recommend is The Gravestomper. so enjoyed his writing, blog and tweets.
--Chris Love



What are YOU waiting for?  Life is too short to hesitate--LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!

Call to order your copy from Dorje Publishing: 1-800-682-4950 x2 or click on the secure PaylPal link below:










1 comment:

  1. Ah, you used my quote....I feel kinda honored. Lately been getting a lot of love back from people in all kinds of forms. (Riding a very nice wave of good vibes at the moment!) Just goes to show that kindness and understand perpetuates itself. Really, everyone should give it a try, it would be a much better world.

    As soon as I get to spend some time finishing your book I will post a review on my blog and send the Davis Graveyard minions your way. You will like them, that are nice minions! :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete