Thursday, March 18, 2010

Curiosity and Action



I found this Graveyard during a moonlit drive last night. The huge church was lit with green light and it looked so eerie in the distance that I followed a hunch that there would be a graveyard attached and drove towards it. My curiosity was rewarded when I pulled up to the church and discovered this cool little 19th century cemetery. It looked so eerie and weird at night that I had to go back and stomp it during the day. The whole thing inspired a discussion of following your curiosity and exploring things that give us a sense of adventure.

The video starts when I'm still on my Harley and the wind is deafening for about 30 seconds. It dies down for the rest of it though.

3 comments:

  1. Nice stomp to begin the year. As always, your observations are dead on (pun intended). Keep on stompin babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally winter is over! I can't to start my cemetery hunting again. Keep up the stomping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a find! That Gothic-styled church and charming yet just-creepy-enough little cemetery are about as perfect as it goes for church-cemetery combos! I'm so glad you went back & stomped during the day so you could share it with us.

    The weather is finally starting to warm up here, too, and it's time to get out and start hitting some graves before another unbearably hot & humid Louisiana summer is upon us; I honestly don't know which is worse - winter or summer graving in the deep-deep South!

    ReplyDelete